“Soft gel systems in modulating stem cell development,” Funaki, M., Janmey, P.A. and Winer, J., US 11,083,190, Date of Patent: issued 8/10/2021
“Superamphiphobic Surfaces And Compositions And Methods of Forming The Same,” Ge, D., Lili Yang, L. and Shu Yang. US Patent 10,202,522, issued 2/12/2019.
“AZA-Amino Acid Collagen Compounds,” Chenoweth, D. and Zhang, Y., US Patent 1/8/2019, issued 1/8/2019.
“Nanocrystal thin film fabrication methods and apparatus,” Kagan, C.R., Kim, D.K., Choi, J.-H. and Lai, Y., US patent US 9865465B2 (2018).
“Manipulating And Routing Optical Signal Narrow Paths On Graphene And Graphene As A Platform For Metamaterials,” Engheta, N. and Vakil, A., US Patent 9,952,383, issued 4/24/2018.
“Thin Film Metal Silicides and Method for Formation,” Agarwal, R., Carpick, R., Mangolini, F., rank Streller, F., US Patent 10,032,635, issued 7/24/2018.
“Fiber Optic Flow and Oxygenation Monitoring Using Difuse Correlation and Reflectance,” Floyd, T., Rickson, M. and Yodh, A.G., US Patent 10,064,554, issued 9/4/2018.
“Methods for The Preparation of Colloidal Nanocrystal Dispersion,” Choi, J.-H., Fafarman, A., Sung-Hoon, H., Kagan, C., David, K., Koh, W.-K., Lai, Y., Murray, C., Oh, S. and Saudari, S., US Patent 10,096,733, issued 10/9/2018.
“Anisotropic and amphiphilic particles and methods for producing and using the same,” Lee, D. and Tu, F., US Patent 20,170,129,978, issued 2017.
“Mechano-sensitive Microcapsules for Drug Delivery,” Mohanraj, B., Lee, D., Mauck, R. and Dodge, G., US Patent 9,637,599, issued 2017.
“Methods of using gelsolin to treat or prevent bacterial sepsis,” Bucki, R., Chaby, R., Janmey, P. and Stossel, T., US Patent No. 9,408,891, issued 2016.
“Infarction Treatment Compositions and Methods,” Burdick, J., Gorman, J., Gorman, R. and Ifkovits, J. US Patent No. 9,486,404, issued 2016.
“Method and Material for Protecting Magnetic Information Storage Media,” Carpick, R. and Sridharan, K., US Patent 9,478,244, issued 2016.
“Colloidal nanocrystal-based thin films and solutions with chalcogenocyanate-based ligands, apparatuses, and methods for fabricating the same,” Kagan, D., Saudari, S., Murray, C.B., Fafarman, A., Choi, J.-H., Kim, D. and Oh, S., US Patent 9,336,919, issued 2016.
“Anisotropic and Amphiphilic Particles and Methods for Producing and Using the Same,” Lee, D. and Tu, F., US Patent 9,580,520, issued 2016.
“Polymerized Ionic Liquid Block Copolymers As Battery Membranes,” Winey, K., Choi, J.-H., Wang, T.-S., Elabd, Y. and Ye, Y., US Patent 9,365,688, issued 2016.
“Antimicrobial cationic steroids and methods of use”, Fein, D.E., Bucki, R., Janmey, P.A. and Diamond, S.L., US Patent No. 9,180,132 (2015).
“Photolithographically defined contacts to carbon nanostructures”, US Patent 9,0539,41, issued 2015; China patent ZL201080020748.8, issued June 17, 2015.
“DNA-decorated graphene chemical sensors”, Johnson, A.T., Lu, Y., Goldsmith, B.R. and Kybert, N.J., US Patent 9,146,209, issued 2015.
“Blast injury dosimeter”, Smith, D., Yang S. and Cullen, K., US Patent 8,400,636, issued 3/19/2013.
“Selective nanoparticle assembly systems and methods,” Badre, C., Chapel, J.-P., Yang, S. and Castaing, J.-C., US Patent 8,475869, issued July 2, 2013.
“Patterning Structures Using Deformable Substrates”, Yang,S., Zhang, Y., Kamien, R., Kikkawa, J.M., Matsumoto, E. and Chandra, D., US Patent 8,557,341 B2, issued 10/15/2013.
“Facially amphiphilic polymers and oligomers and uses thereof,” Degrado, W.F., Tew, G.N., Klein, M.L., Liu, D., Yuan, J. and Choi, S. US Patent 8,455,490, issued 2013.
“Ferroelectric Ultrathin Perovskite Films”, Rappe, A.M. and Kolpak, A.M., US Patent No. 8,603,573 B2 issued 12/10/2013.
“Tunable ferroelectric supported catalysts and method and uses thereof,” Rappe, A.M. and Kolpak, A.M and Ilya Grinberg, I. US Patent No. 8,592,767, issued 11/26/2013.
“Resistance-switching oxide thin film devices,” Chen, I.-W., Wang, Y, Kim, S.G., US Patent 8,106,375, Issued 1/31/2012
- “Optical Measurement of Tissue Blood Flow, Hemodynamics and Oxygenation,” Yodh, A.G., Greenberg, J.G., Yu, G., Detre, J.A., Durduran, T., Burnett, M.G., Mohler, III, E.R., Hahn, S., and Quon, H., US Patent 8,082,015, Issued 12/20/2011.
- “Process for producing nanoporous carbide derived carbon with large specific surface area,” Therien, M., US Patent 7,842,758, Issued 11/30/2010.
- “Conjugated materials featuring proquinoidal units,” Therien, M.J. and Susumu, K., US Patent 7,842,758, Issued 11/30/2010.
- “Processes for the synthesis of dendritic macromolecules from conventional monomers,” Percec, V., US Patent 7,776,971 B2, Issued 8/17/ 2010.
- "Ferroelectric thin films,” Rappe, A.M., Sai, N. and Kolpak, A.M., US Patent US 7,768,050 B2, Issued 8/3/2010.
- “Dispersion method,” Winey, K.I., Du, F. and Haggenmueller, R., US Patent 7,759,413, Issued 7/20/2010.
- “Ceramic anodes and methods of producing the same,” Gorte, R. and Vohs, J., US Patent 7,740,772, Issued 6/22/2010.
- “Polymersomes incorporating highly emissive probes,” Hammer, D., Therien, M. and Ghoroghchian, P.P., US Patent 7,682,603, Issued 3/23/2010.
- “Amphiphilic dendritic dipeptides and their self-assembly into helical pores,” Percec, V., US Patent 7,671,033, Issued 3/2/2010.
- “Non-volatile resistance-switching oxide thin film devices,” Chen, I.-W., Wang, Y. and Kim, S.G., US Patent 7,666,526 B2, Issued 2/23/2010.
- “Polymer-based surgically implantable haloperidol delivery systems and methods for their production and use,” Siegel, S.J., Winey, K.I., Gur, R.E. and Lenox, R.H., US Patent 7,666,445 B2, Issued 2/23/2010.
- “Methods, systems, and computer program products for computational analysis and design of amphiphilic polymers,” Doerksen, R., Chen, B., DeGrado, W.F. and Klein, M.L. US Patent 7,590,517, Issued 9/15/2009.
- “Living radical polymerization of acrylic monomers and the formation of block copolymers therefrom,” Percec, V., US Patent 7,470,762, Issued 12/30/2008.
- “Reversibly adaptive rough micro- and nano-structures,” Yang, S., US Patent 7,459,197, Issued 12/2/2008.
- “Synthesis, spectroscopy, photophysics of multichromophoric Zn(II)/group 8 metal complexes,” Therien, M., US#7,445,845, Issued 11/4/2008.
- “Living radical polymerization of halogen-containing acrylic monomers and the formation of block copolymers therefrom,” Percec, V.; US Patent 7,345,127, Issued 3/18/2008.
- “Polymer-nanotube composites, fibers, and processes,” Winey, K., US Patent 7,285,591, Issued 10/23/2007.
- “Flame retardant composite,” Winey, K., US Patent 7,265,175, Issued 9/4/2007.
- “Solid-state electrochemical NO.sub.x sensors,” Gorte, R. and Vohs, J., US Patent 7,220,343, Issued 5/22/2007.
- “Polymersomes and related sncapsulating membranes,” Discher, B., Discher, D. and Hammer, D. US Patent 7,217,427, Issued 5/15/2007.
- “Magnetically and electrically-induced variable resistance materials and method for preparing same” Chen, I.-W. and Mamchik, A. US Patent 7,211,199, Issued 5/1/12007.
- “Nanometer-sized carrier medium,” Chen, I-Wei, US Patent 7,189,417, Issued 4/13/2007.
- “Facially amphiphilic polymers as anti-infective agents,” DeGrado, W.F., Klein, M.L. and Tew, G., US Patent 7,173,102, Issued 2/6/ 2007.
- “Interfacial polymer incorporation of nanotubes,” Winey, K.I., Haggenmueller, R. and Du, F., US Patent 7,148,269, Issued 12/12/2006.
- “Nanotubes and nanofilaments dispersion in thermoplastics and thermosets by In-Situ polymerization methods ” Winey, K., US Patent 7,148,269, Issued 12/12/2006.
- “Scanning probe microscopy apparatus and techniques,” Bonnell, D., US Patent 7,093,509, Issued 8/22/2006.
- “Spatially resolved electromagnetic property measurement,” Bonnell, D.A., Kalinin, S.V. and Alvarez, R.A, US Patent 6,873,153, Issued 3/29/2005 and US Patent 7,078,896 Issued 7/18/2006.
- “Aqueous room temperature living radical polymerization of vinyl halides,” Percec, V. and Popov, A.V. US Patents 6,911,515 Issued 6/28/2005 and 7,026,420, Issued 4/11/2006.
- “Method for solid oxide fuel cell anode preparation,” Gorte, R. and Vohs, J., US Patent 7,014,942, Issued 3/21/2006.
- “Directed assembly of nanometer-scale molecular devices,” Bonnell, D., US Patent 6,982,174, Issued 1/3/2006.
- “Porous electrode, solid oxide fuel cell, and method of producing the same,” Gorte, R. and Vohs, J., US Patent 6,958,196, Issued 10/25/2005.
- “Process for the living radical polymerization of chlorine containing monomers”, Percec, V. and Asandei, A. US Patent 6,838,535, Issued 1/4/2005.
- “Polymersome related encapsulating membranes,” Discher, D.E., Discher, B.M., Lee, Y.J.C.-M., Bates, F.S. and Hammer, D.A., US Patent 6,835,394, Issued 12/28/2004.
- “Design, preparation, and properties of antibacterial b-peptides,” DeGrado, W.F., Hamuro, Y. and Liu, D.-M., US Patent 6,677,431 B2, Issued 1/13/2004.
- "Method for making boron carbide containing ceramics." L. G. Sneddon and Mark J. Pender, US Patent 6,478,994, Filed 3/30/2000, Issued 11/12/2002.
- “Encapsulation of biomaterials in porous glass-like matrices prepared via an aqueous colloidal sol-gel process,” Liu, D.-M. and Chen, I.-W., US Patent 6,303,290 Issued 10/16/2001.
- "A new class of Siloxane polymers for silicon dioxide deposition," Arkles, B., Berry, D. H. and Figge, L. K., US Patent No. 5,853,808, issued December 29, 1998.
- "High molecular weight polyanilines and synthetic methods therefor," MacDiarmid, A., et al., US Patent No: 5,276,112, issued 1/4/1994.
- "Processable, high molecular weight polyaniline and fibers made therefrom," MacDiarmid A, et al., US Patent No: 5,312,686, issued 5/17/1994.
- "Substituted porphyrins, porphyrin-containing polymers, and synthetic methods therefor," Therien M, et al., US Patent No: 5,371,199, issued 12/6/1994.
- "Processable, high molecular weight polyaniline and fibers made therefrom," MacDiarmid A, et al., US Patent No: 5,177,187, issued 1/5/1993.
- "Poly(b-alkenyl-borazine) ceramic precursors," Sneddon L, et al., US Patent No: 5,202,399, issued 4/13/1993.
- "Organometallic precursors in conjunction with rapid thermal annealing for synthesis of thin film ceramics," Berry D, et al., U.S. Patent No: 5,217,754, issued 6/8/1993.
- "Borazine derivatized polycarbosilane polymers and the ceramics derived therefrom,"
Sneddon L, et al., US Patent No: 5,256,753, issued 10/26/1993.
- "Processable, high molecular weight polyaniline and fibers made therefrom," MacDiarmid A, et al., US Patent No: 5,258,472, issued 11/2/1993.
- "Preparation of group IIIA-VA compounds such as boron nitride, and of boron nitride films and coatings," Sneddon L, et al., US Patent No: 5,126,168, issued 6/30/1992.
- "High capacity polyaniline electrodes," MacDiarmid A, et al., US Patent No: 4,940,640, issued 7/10/1990.
- "Poly(alkenylpentaborane) ceramic precursors," Sneddon L, et al., US Patent No: 4,946,713, issued 8/7/1990.
- "Methods for preparing conductive polyanilines," MacDiarmid A, et al. US Patent No: 5,403,913, issued 4/4/1995.
- "Preparation of base-type conducting polymers," MacDiarmid A, et al. US Patent No: 4,806,271, issued 2/21/1989.